Wednesday 7 August 2013

Appologies for inactivity

I am still very much preparing for the walk next year with as intensive as I can get route planning. Even though I have a principle guide, I am essentially having to read it backwards as most people for some reason tend to walk south to north and the book is written for that purpose.

A CICERONE GUIDE
by Andy Robinson
THE END TO END TRAIL
LAND'S END TO JOHN O'GROATS ON FOOT.

Very difficult to find it in the shops so probably have to buy it online if you intend to do something similar. Very good guidance generally and typically £15. Conversion rates to other national currencies may apply :-)

As a note, I hope to make this blog more fun filled and exciting...... well.... fun filled..... boring updates, as I travel south next year. Depending on battery levels, this may be daily or weekly though not sure at present. Thanks to all who read this and please remember to try and donate.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment