Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ahead of schedule

It was my intention at the start of the year to be able to walk 30 km in a day by the end of this year. From only being able to cover 1 km originally it is quite easy to understand the scepticism I originally received.

With full rucksack including fluids and food... about 13 kg, I have already managed 30.5 km. So my next plan is to ramp up the distance to 35 km though adding the bit on the end is more difficult when such a distance is being covered in total.

If anyone in internet land has ideas on how to convert OS map coordinates to GPS coordinates I would be very thankful. Though sorry to say no moneys will be coming from me as the cost of the gear is already making quite a dent. Plus this is for charity so you can be happy in the comfort that "YOU" have helped make the trip possible.

Any comments or questions much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment